DEREKCHEM®RDP is a Redispersible polymer powder produced by spray-drying special water-based emulsion, mostly based on vinyl acetate and ethylene. It dissolves in water easily and quickly forms emulsion.
Protective colloid Polyvinyl alcohol
Additives Mineral anti-block agents
Physical & Chemical Properties
white powder, free-flowing
Average particle size
Minimum film-forming temperature
- Waterproof mortar
- Tile Adhesive/Tile joint filler
- Flexible waterproof putty
- Higher flexural strength
- Excellent waterproof
- Improved workability
- Increased impact and abrasion resistance
- Improve abrasion resistance, durability, wetherability
Packaging and Storage
A. Standard Packing: In 25kg paper bags inner with PE bags
B. Big Bag or other special packages are possible on request.
1*20GP Loading Capacity
14Ton with Pallet
16ton without Pallet
The above date is in accordance with our knowledge, but don't absolve the clients carefully checking it all immediately on receipt. To avoid the different formulation and different raw materials, please do more testing before using it. We reserve the right to alter our product and without informing in advance.
We provide the following service to customers:
• Study the properties of competitor's product.
• Help client to find matching grade quickly and precisely.
• Formulation Service to improve performance and control cost, according to each client's specific weather condition, special sand and cement properties, and unique working habit.
• Chemical labs is to allow us to evaluate properties as viscosity, humidity, Ash, pH, content of methyl and hydroxypropyl groups, substitution degree etc.
• Application lab is to allow us to measure open time, water retention, adhesion strength, slip and sag resistance, setting time, workability etc.